Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chickens Are _________

I just got notification that I finally have some eggs coming to put into my incubator. They're blue, from some Easter Eggers-- which tend, in my experience, to be neat little chickens to have. Plus, who doesn't love beautiful blue eggs?

I'm excited, if you can tell.

It also means that I had to access my account which my husband changed once upon a time to a nice, upbeat, nice, affirmation-type password so that I have to be nice to myself every time I use it. Seriously, I roll my eyes every time!

And that made me think of those things that I say all the time that are, perhaps not the norm.

For example:
Chickens are Dinosaurs.

Well, they are.

Seriously.

So hopefully, in about 25 days, I'll be giving my kids some pet dinosaurs to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment