Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hatching Eggs: Ebay Risks

Dead Egg
So here are the eggs that I got as a replacement or substitution for the quail eggs I really didn't want. 16 eggs arrived with one badly broken (in half) and one with a black air sack and it rattled when I gently shook it. My guess, from the weight, is that it had a dead chick in it.
You can see that they're a whole different quality form the last ones






The surviving eggs.


The eggs were all covered in feces.

This is the risk that you take when buying on ebay.

Unwrapping eggs
I will definitely be being from the seller of the first group again-- it was a wonderful transaction. This one, I will not, obviously.
NoWay being very careful
"I'm Helping!" Says Cheeks.
 The boys did enjoy unwrapping them and are excited about this "Early Christmas Present!"

2 comments:

  1. Can you share with us who the first seller is? The good one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladly. The WONDERFUL seller is ebay seller electro_whiz http://myworld.ebay.com/electro-whiz/ I highly recommend him!

    ReplyDelete